Why our Adventure is Special...and Why You Should Choose Us!
January 10, 2023
There are plenty of tour operators to choose from in the Naples and Marco Island area. With the beauty that southwest Florida has to offer, your options are endless. You can see the area by boat, bike, Segway, foot, trolley and more. So why choose us?
First and foremost, we are the only tour in the area that focuses on and sees manatees year around. If your main desire is to get up close to these gentle sea cows, we are the excursion for you.
But for many travelers, they are looking for a more broad experience. Whether it's the wildlife or ecology you are into, there are plenty of options that provide experiences for both. However, based on what you want to see, how close you want to get, and the atmosphere you want to experience it in will determine which provider you go with.
So here is a short list of what you may see when you choose us:
4. Bull Shark
6. Sea turtles
Where you will see it:
1. Everglades National Park
2. Amongst the mangroves
3. Port of the Island's Harbor/Canals
3. Ten Thousand Islands (Beach Eco and Sunset tour only)
4. Whitehorse Key (Beach Eco and Sunset tour only)
Here is the atmosphere in which you will experience this wildlife and ecosystem:
1. On a covered boat.
2. Deck boat similar to a pontoon which means comfortable seating and space to move around.
3. No waves or loud noises- which means no chance of getting sea sick and all ages are welcome! (unlike airboats).
4. Max 6 passengers per boat (multiple boats for large groups) - this allows for a semi private experience (option to make it private) as well as the chance to get as close to the wildlife as possible. There are only 3 ways to safely view a manatee: by land, with a paddle, and with an electric trolling motor. Our 22 foot boats can be operated with these trolling motors which allow us to get the manatees right up to the boat. You won't find a larger boat or another tour company that can get as close as we do! Because of this, we can only take 6 passengers per boat but take multiple boats out and keep them close together for parties larger than 6.
5. With a USCG certified captain that will teach you about the local wildlife and ecosystem.
6. With your choice of beverage in hand-all food and drink including alcohol is permitted!
7. With polarized sunglasses and camera lenses for your phones to take awesome pictures!
So while we know there are a lot of great tour options out there, there aren't any other ones that focus on seeing manatees and that can get up close and personal with the manatees. Additionally, there are very few that take all ages and can guarantee no waves or loud noises suitable for your infant child and your great grandma! (We are even ADA accessible and dog friendly!)
We hope this helps in deciding if our adventure is right for you and your family. And at the end of the day we want you to have the best vacation experience as possible! Whoever you choose to go with, we know you will have fun in the sun in our beautiful southwest Florida!